Sunday, November 4, 2012

Quick Freewrite

Catching.

It's supposed to come
easy does it?

And if you have to fight
or is flight alright?

Sometimes.  How much
every time?

I think so, I am
just slow.  So slow

Down another breath
less is more to see
for miles light enough
to walk to.

Freshly.

Crunching dead parasites into ash
to blanket every sanded tree
with sawdust-vomit bitter, sour,
and a refreshing hint of pine.

Crunching every bitter pine
dead to sour, and
parasites trees with an
"in-to-blanket-sawdust-vomit" refreshing,
crunching every bitter hint

Rolling hills, rolling hills, rolling
lights bounce back bigger from dilated pupils.
Eyes wide as the ocean burning around the sun,
eyes rolling hills down to catch the light.

Frozen.

    "I've been looking for you."

"I've been looking so long."

    "Well now that I've found you,"

"I don't know what to say, do I?"

    "But I don't want to stop talking."

"No one has said anything for so long."

    "I've been looking."

"Well, I know."

No comments: