Friday, August 9, 2013

Look, let's just fall (Acrostic)

Look, let's just fall and keep ragdolling down,
over and over just sound and the furious vain
outbursts of the wind like breaths against the inevitable
knowing: too soon, too intimately and closely the ground.

look let's just fall facing each other,
even our solipsism, with two eyes tired of looking out,
two brains scabbed from persistent introspection,
sees the same world differently in another.

just falling and holding myself open,
under me a growing concrete collage but I
Shut my eyes, spread out like dangling legs untied
to a crucifix, pretending to fly.

find me out against the sky,
an hour, four miles from where you jumped.
look, let's just fall, let's kick off our shoes,

look, let's waste our time like parachutes.

No comments: